Sunday, June 6, 2010

random boredness...

yo... i haven't posted consistently again... these days are really nth to talk bout... just wake up, eat, slack, and sleep. Even IF i posted it'll be boring...
Hope JY's doing well in Korea(: I haven't been keeping up with the news bout NK and SK lately...
today wasn't a very good day for me.. went shopping with my dad and mom, to buy stuff. However, I didn't get anything D:
And I found out that I'll be missing my group gathering cos of church camp :'( I miss them so...
Michelle, Shu Wei, Emerald, Kailin, Dawn, Boss, Addy and Isabel, HAVE FUN~ DUN FORGET ME HOR!
p.s. a few days ago, i found out that the English Language has some really bizzare words. I was looking through fanfiction, and I found this word.
Floccinaucinihilipilification. The act or habit of describing or regarding something as worthless. o.0
Personally, it looks made up to me.
Imagine Mr Selva's(or Ms Lam's) face if we put this word in our compos. One word: priceless.

ok, sorry if i did a really boring post. No inspiration these days. forgive me.

~LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment