Wednesday, July 21, 2010

:)

HI:)
I'M BACK!!!!! :D~~~~~
Sorry for killing my blog a long long time ago, and not posting since... May? June?
Special thanks to MADHU for making me want to blog again. THANKS MADHU!!! :D
This post will be really short and boring, as I'm supposed to be off the computer by now. Happily, I'm not:)


Dear Ms Joon Ng, thank you so much for FINALLY returning our extremely overdue quizzes and practicals. I'm sure the whole class would like to thank you too, after suppressing the urge to unleash their frustration in various ways. At least you took only 10 minutes to give them back.

All the best to 103 in their physics bowling car presentations tmr! I truly hope that Mrs Oon will book the dry lab for us for that lesson. And to the person who sabotaged our car, if you touch it again, you will die.


Lastly, I wish someone would kill me for being excessively careless on my class exercise 3. Could have gotten full marks T.T


nite everyone! hope we don't die tmr...

No comments:

Post a Comment