Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yo:) hope everyone's having a great sunday! (sorry I didn't update for long) Just came back from church(actually an hr ago) and preparing to go out again for tuition. sigh.
The sermon today was quite interesting: it was about.... Mark's literary style...
and about the stories relating to one another. The pastor called it the Big Mark Burger XD
Big Mark Burger: (phrase) Describes a story with another short event inserted into the main story. The short event has similarities to the main story.
The story was about Jesus and the fig tree:) and him clearing out the temple at Jerusalem.
After that, I stayed for lunch, and blah blah blah... waited for my parents to finish bible study so I can get a free ride back. And then guess what? My parents left me at the church.
there i was... waiting innocently for them. And I called my home number, and guess what? My dad picked it up. Grrr......
That was the most interesting church service I have ever been to.
btw, did I tell you Ms Joon Ng goes to my church too? You know the pregnant ex-biology teacher? Yeah, her. I walked past her a few times, and she didn't notice. What a lovely teacher.


I going for my HCL tuition liao, gg everyone. Enjoy the last 8 hrs and 55 mins of your weekend :P

No comments:

Post a Comment