Monday, July 26, 2010

la tristesse durera toujours.
-
Van Gogh (on his deathbed)

Somehow that quote has been stuck in my mind for a looong time...
(its french for the sadness will last forever)

I don't believe it that much, but sometimes its really true...



Anyway, back to the present. My nose is killing me. Woke up in the morning and sneezed 3 times (and half-woke my family, sadly). Then for the rest of the day, it bugged me constantly, every hour, every minute.... please let me get well before tmr:)


Napfa.
People, tell me its not napfa tomorrow, ok? I thought it's next week!!! It has to be. It just can't be tomorrow. I'm screwed. Almost everyone is screwed. Ok, maybe it isn't that hard...... no wait, it is.
A mighty screwing to you, Napfa. Could you do us a favour and disappear off the face of the earth?

All the best to everyone for it tmr!! If we die, let us die together:D

P.S. if any of the 6 of you visit my blog at this hr, dun forget that tmr got IH outing wif 101 & 102, so we got EL in place of IH:D Plus we're getting back our essays tmr:]:]

NITE Y'ALL:D

No comments:

Post a Comment