Monday, August 30, 2010

HEYS EVERYONE :D:D
Today's sports meet was GREAT!! No classes... sitting at the grandstand and supporting the runners... a lovely way to spent the day. The only downside was the sun. Damn hot can? Burning my skin(and a lot of other ppl's too, I'm sure). Running today was great!!! ran the 4 x 100m relay. Supposed to be group 1 at first, but then last minute changed to group 2. I think that caused their downfall... I'M SORRY!!! You're all really great, sure you could have gotten top too!!

FARADAY PWNS! I'm sorry to NOBEL, FIBO AND FLEMING, but this house will always remain the best to me:D

Congrats to FIBONACCI for winning the "mini olympics" this year :D Faraday WILL beat you next year...

Anyways, after that, almost all(except for Anders, MJ, Jacelyn, Tian Hong, Yao Yu, Ryan and some others which i can't remember) went to David's house. Had to get our DV projects out of the classrm first tho, and the security guard gave us a really tough time about it. Kept saying something about "can only open at 1pm, cos of blah blah blah..." Ok, she was following the rules, but still. Had to eat lunch in school to save time. Luckily after lunch, Hansel, Madhu, Zack and I went to ask again, and the other guard let off duty early, so he help us open at 12.45:D Security guard no. 2, you're awesome. You rock.
(first of every 3 words)

After that then go David's house. I was emo-ing all the way there, for some reason. (thanks Carilynne for lending me the headset, you saved me from Ethan's inane chattering:D) Listening to Linkin Park:D

stopped at a macs outlet, and Madhu and I shared a choco-cone. Do you know that they just dip the ice cream into the melted chocolate, and then after taking it out, the chocolate hardens?? EPIC.

Started project at David's, and ended at about 6. I think our group did the least for the project, have to get another meeting again. Sigh. Weiheng, Tai Zhi, what day are you ppl free? Weekends cannot, and this week cannot. Can sms me the dates you're free? thx:D

Bye ppl! さようなら





Instantaneous death is better than everlasting torture. Make up you're mind, and stick to it. I just can't keep going any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment