Friday, September 3, 2010

heys everyone! how're y'all doing?

September hols coming!!Can't wait for the rest we all finally get! One term of studies passes so fast... before I know it, its gone alr. 1 1/4 years more to spend with this wonderful class ): and 1 1/4 yrs more before Hansel graduates...): SIGH. Sometimes I wish that time would pass slower... allow us more things to do... more time to spend together before we separate...
Are we changing in seating arrangements next term? I'm neutral about it, but I'd rather stay in the current one for certain reasons. Guess whatever you want, but I'm never telling. Maybe you'd be right, maybe you'd never even scratch the surface.

So... Sept hols... anyone going for the movies? Weiheng's sponsoring one tmr, but its at a horrible timing... David's organising one on tuesday... but have to pay. SIGH. If a lot of ppl are going, I dun mind going at all. Saturday's one I got stuff on though, so sadly I can't make it ):

Today's chem open book assignment today was... surprisingly easy! Since its an open book assignment, I would think that it's gonna be hard, way hard. Only needed chapter 6 and 9 notes:D but I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with myself. One of the questions, gotta put down the formula. Sadly, I put the words instead. FAIL D: sigh... why am i so stupid?? why can't I just do things right for once?

First time playing table tennis today:D Zack, Madhu, Valerie and I went 4th floor to play. Either Delvin and Carilynne joined us at the 4th.(hope I'm right. gosh, my memory's failing me once again...)
Weiheng joined us after a while.

For the first time in my life, I held a paddle correctly, and attempted to play table tennis.
Feeling very accomplished! Madhu and Valerie also tried, and (in my opinion) were better than me. I'm noob at table tennis... Played against all of them, and Zack was damn pro, owning me big time:) Owning the rest too, except maybe Delvin.Carilynne can play pretty well! I didn't know she played it... Hoping to play more and get better at it:)


CM1302! Damn nice lesson today! Did paper and TLC chromatography for M&M choc coating:) the TLC paper damn nice can? Got silica layer, and protected by plastic on one side. Very fragile... but the color which came out looked awesome. more... shiny...

Then we prepared alcohol! using yeast, glucose, and other stuff, all mix together in water of a certain temperature. I had to leave early for soccer, so had to leave the end to Madhu. Sorry Madhu...... hope I didn't leave you to do too much...

Soccer today was at RJC, friendly match. Zack and Hansel, if you think RI is big, you haven't seen RJC. Twice the size of our whole school compound, I should guess. Got 7/11 ministore, macs(somewhere in the whole building), even ATM machine o.0 random much? Who puts an ATM machine in a school?? And I even saw some RJ girl withdrawing cash from it -.-
That school is damn rich. Why can't they donate some money to a needy school like us?
Not only rich, but big too. The whole soccer team actually got lost around that place 0.0

Finally match started, after warm-ups and stuff. I didn't play, cos my leg was aching a bit for some reason, and yr 1s don't play. Guess its good in a way, cos I think I still suck in soccer, and would pull the team down. So I sat there and watched. While drinking FREE 100 plus ^.^
The other (teacher? coach?) is so kind... gave us a styrofoam box full of cold 100 plus to drink. And told us to bring some back, just to finish it :D WOW.
In the end, bad news: we lost D: good news: lost 1-0! at least only difference of 1 point...

Hoping that tmr would be a decent day. And that I get to sleep in a little:)

Happy September hols:D
~Lisa


Open your eyes and look, 'cos things are never what they seem.

1 comment:

  1. And all the while while people's blogs were dying, you were bloging! N000000000000000000000000000000000000

    ReplyDelete