Friday, September 17, 2010

こんばんわみんなさん!! Half doing my hw, half slacking, 100% wondering. If only the answers lay right before me... and I could read minds...

Chemistry today was awesome xD Periodic table FTW~~ So many weird weird things that can come out of just some random periods and groups...:) But the mindmap was kinda fail... IMO. So... I'm hoping to do one myself:)

IH I thought I forgot to bring notes again>.< dm is a great teacher...:) No eye contact, hands behind his back, "vomiting out" all the things he memorised, to quote Mr Lee. Ex-el teacher:) I will have a lot to comment when there is the module survey again!

Mentoring Ms Ng used the period to check the Math Files... just like primary school, they never use the time wisely... just doing stuff for their own subjects. At least we could just do wtv we liked:)

Then aft lunch... nth to do but slack xD Went up to the com lab to help Ryan with the EL stuff. (sorry Ryan... din print correctly the first time...) Watched MJ and Yong Jie play DF for quite a while... and just commented until Keith came>. Damn cheem terms...leukocytes, antigens... bleah. But at least we had a start:) haha played Murderer again in the class with Zack's pokemon cards:) I escaped as the murderer twice in a row xD

Soccer was so fail today. On the way to NUS field to have soccer there... and then on the bus received a phone call from Eunice, telling me that the training's in school!! ARRGH.... So then Sarah and I came back to sch... changed into our soccer boots... and Eliza told us that dun needa change. FML. Blame me lorh... being so rush... wasted quite alot of time. Played Captain's ball with headers xD Awesome game:D

Meanwhile, NUS High was owning ACS big time:) 2-0... until we let in a goal. Could have been saved, I think. But what was done cannot be changed... So by the end of the first half, 2-1 to NUS High :DD

Took EW home, and now officially starting hw. Tai Zhi, Matthew, Ren Sheng: I'll have the EL ready by tmr, and send it to you guys. Anyone who has RS's email can give me? thx:)

~Lisa


The problem not forgotten, the past not forgiven. And another has arisen. I don't know what you're saying, and I don't know who you're saying it to. Regardless... I think I'm the one... and I'm Eternally Sorry. Sorry for everything that I've done, the person I've become. Promised to keep that away, but I failed. And I panicked. Sorry.
The concern is exploding, I don't know how much longer I can bear it for. Living like this, sensing the weariness that consumes, worrying till the end of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment