Wednesday, September 22, 2010

heys everyone:)

Math test today... half screwed it up... ah well... its in the past now, we did all that we could do, and that's that. Whether I just passed or failed, I don't care. At least its over~~ later get results that time then start panicking... Physics... test screwed up. FML. still nothing I can do. No matter how much I can kill myself for it, the mark won't change, right? Just have to study more...
Biology. Attempted to study for quiz, and in the end... just crapped up some answers sometimes. Fairly easy... if I had studied enough.
Da Vinci was probably the only thing that was ok today. Got some fishing string from Hansel (thx!!!!) and WH, NTZ and I fixed up some parts of the whole thing. Hopefully it won't just fall apart tmr.
haha over the past few days... got a lot of comments. just trying to keep them to myself, i guess...

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. After all, knowing me for so long, you should understand me more than others. Yet you don't. I thought you knew me. You don't. After all this time... you didn't scratch the surface. I gave you hints. You didn't take them. I tried to tell you nicely. I guess you didn't hear me, or just pretended not to. Long time friends indeed... at least all my eggs aren't in your basket. If not you'd be dead by now.

Broken trust is hard to rebuild. Broken friendships will be hard to renew.

No comments:

Post a Comment