Tuesday, September 14, 2010

heys ppl~
Just a reminder, if you haven't checked the class blog today, pls go check. and click the link i gave. thx:)
anyway... might as well write about today... SIGH. chinese work inside folder. IH work inside folder. Both folders AT HOME. fail... And EL... I hope that I can pass the next test... I didn't know it was next week!!! gosh... I seem to have lost it... the writing... just can't write now...:(:(
Took EW line further than raffles place today!!!:D the scenery so nice... though it takes wayyy long to go home... so i shall not take it so often:(
One thing that really cheered me up today: JARYL SENT ME TWO JAPANESE SONGS~~~
OMG colors of the heart and again rock!!!! THX JARYL!!!:D
Realised a lot today... things that I've never thought of before. gosh I'm so blind sometimes>.<


I trusted you with everything. Poured out my soul to you. Now I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment