Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to school...

heys ppl~

hais... holidays over liao... go back to school. First day ok lah... haven't seen everyone for so long... so glad to see them again:D Mr Selva got damn serious for el... says needa chiong this sem:( well, mostly they just re-teach stuff we alr know... what's the point? the el program kinda sucks...

Math: start new chapter. Coordinate Geometry:D Confusing, yet awesome XD

Mentoring: change seating arrangement... no comments on it.... except that it was so random indeed -.- hope everyone likes their new seats:) why do i just attract bad luck to me all the time? FML

Then netball~ only run 5 round around court:D then court work... I still sucked... played center for the first time!!! i might have screwed things up a bit... did push-ups on the nb court cos no shot. (Anyone who might be reading this, you want a challenge, go to the nb court and do 20 push ups slowly. AT 3PM WHEN SUN SHINING xD)
SIGH. Wanted to go out dinner wif the guys and carilynne... but dinner cooked liao so cannot >.< size="2">






Instead of finding the light, I ended up at crossroads again, both paths darker than before. Can't forgive myself this time... I saw it coming, and yet did nothing, just stand there and let it approach silently... Well, doesn't matter which path I take, does it? Either way, I'll just be stuck again, in the never-ending maze that I walked into...


No comments:

Post a Comment