Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hi:)

yesterday was epic fun:D thx a bunch to david, who organised and got the tickets for us!

In the morning, I was panicking on how to get to bk panjang lrt, because i've never taken to there before. So i just took a (not so) random bus, and changed to another totally new one( which i've never taken before) brought me right to bk panjang:)

Waited for Zack and Ethan to arrive, then took 75 to great world city. Only then did I find out I was travelling in circles... Damn I could have saved like 1/2 hr if I went directly... D:

Watched INCEPTION. Great movie. freakin long though... went back to David's house arguing all the way about the ending, and the beginning. the cliffhanger at the end was awesome!! The guy was like still stuck in a dream... wow...

then went to David's house. Pin Yee, Madhu and MJ tried to do DV project there, but gave up(after they went shopping for stuff)

the guys cooked for the bbq! food is awesome xD went around laughing and chatting, and playing. some kids on bicycles nearly bumped into us repeatedly.

Train ride home, those on EW line were doing sudoku:D sudoku FTW!! they solved it in less than 10 mins o.0


today, got a little flu:(... so din go netball. attempted to do english project at home instead, after finishing the episodes of The Mentalist that Hansel gave me:D Mentalist FTW:D gosh Jane is so insane... but he gets the job done! (In weird, unorthodox ways...)

English was a failure today. After changing my storyline time and again, I still haven't finished it yet... and i'm planning to change the storyline again
SIGH... well back to work!
All the best with the hol hw guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment