Friday, May 28, 2010

...

heys. I'm REALLY bored today... feel like sleeping most of the time-.-
For those who celebrate it, and to all out there, Happy Vesak Day!!! hope you all enjoy it, and the holiday too:D
As mentioned, my day was horribly boring. (i bet all of you reading this blog are having a MUCH better time than me here) Somehow, I just felt like practicing netball and soccer today, and I can't practice myself. The result of practicing alone:*throws ball* woots, the ball flies, and lands...*piang!* a flowerpot/radio gets broken... Mom: YOU #@%!&#@& and bans me from playing soccer/netball in the house ever again.=.= So, I dragged my Dad to help me:D
He's actually quite good in it, excusing a few hits on the low ceiling outside.*bam* *sheepish grin*
We mysteriously didn't practice soccer...T.T even after my dad promised me he'd help me...
I'm definitely gonna practice it on Monday. Definitely.
Yeah, that's about it for my day, besides looking at the beautiful pictures that my parents took while in Hokkaido.
They were on holiday, while their daughter studied hard for the exams. How wonderful.


(Don't get me wrong, I thought it was great that they went on holiday. The timing was perfect too. Can relax a little in some ways while studying(: )

Can't wait for the RI Writing Camp tmr:D JACELYN!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR FETCHING ME:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment