Wednesday, May 19, 2010

netball:D

Wow time passes fast... holidays coming soon:)
Jacelyn!! Get well soon k? Must get well soon... you can beat the stupid illness:D you're a strong girl(:

Today... school wasn't so bad:) kinda fun actually. The Communicating Convincingly(or whatever that talk was) was not so boring:), and we gave speeches at the end.
Mine was on Benjamin, my brother.
Personally, I liked Jacelyn, Pin Yee, Madhu, Weiheng, and Delvin's speeches. Madhu's one was epic, ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE CLASS FOR VALERIE!!Madhu, once again, YOU ROCKThe once boring announcement was turned into an exposition.

NETBALL~~

I'm so glad that I went for netball tryouts! Netball is FUN:D:D I love you Pin Yee!! Thx for helping me throughout the whole 3 hrs! And to the other netballers, thanks so much for your encouragement. You made the first netball session for me so fun:)
I'll most likely(99%) choose it as my 2nd cca.(Soccer still first, that's never gonna change)

Can't wait for tmr!! going to meet Valerie and Carilynne to go shopping for Ms Ng's present!!! CUTE BEAR~

Missing RGPS 6E'09... I miss you guys! Never gonna forget you~

No comments:

Post a Comment