Tuesday, May 18, 2010

post-exam stuff again

HI. Post exam is not as nice as it seems. Sure, have no more exams, but got boring talks. Today we got Speak It!(its a speaking competition)
Madhu you ROCK!!!! you soo pro! only year 1 down there some more... and get 2nd prize:D CONGRATS~
after Speak It got speech and presentation skills. Trainer arrived late. AT FIRST:pity her for arriving late. NOW:wished she could have arrived later... teaching us how to grab the audience's attention. Lovely topic:) but she failed horribly:( Ok, I did learn some stuff from the LONG workshop, like word stress. The video she showed us was epic:D 2 random guys came into the room and one shot a person who was watching TV multiple times.

I was Shocked.

> But it was necessary to show us the effects of the word stress for the sentence "I didn't say he stole the money"(; sry lah.. I lazy... i dun wanna explain in detail... but the last one was damn nice(: "You idiot! I didn't say he stole the money, i said he stole the honey 0.0 LOLZ.
Rest of the talk was kinda boring. Except for the paradoxes:) Luv them~
(sorry trainer, watching the fan turn is more interesting)
Went home on the train with MADHU. Green line is interesting... I'll take it again sometime:D
can't wait for netball tryouts tmr! tho I will NEVER abandon soccer~ I lurvee soccer:D

No comments:

Post a Comment