Thursday, May 27, 2010

holidays

hi ppl!
sorry for not blogging for so long.... my blog nearly died these days i guess....
i was busy at home... doing stuff. which i'm not telling, cos its too boring. I don't really check my blog(or any other ppl's blog for that matter) when i'm online on my dad's computer. I just go other stuff... same goes for MSN. Jaryl, i promise that I'll get MSN Plus soon... and if you haven't found the gradient thingy yet, i'll try finding it. OK??
Holidays are... interesting and boring. Though they pass fast... and before you know it, its OVER. Either that, or its so darn slow, crawling by like a snail, and it seems like it would never end. For the past years, it has been the former. This year, I think its the latter.
The Learning Journey:gems or Katong was actually quite fun:) besides the squeezing-into-one-room part to listen to the talks(which were better than primary school ones), the dumplings were hell nice and the kuehs(did I spell it correctly?), the one I tasted could be better... but the multi-colored one was nice:) The buried fort was cool too. Hope that next time the place can be unburied again:D
Who knew that Singapore could take so many bombs and still stand? It's a miracle. A miracle I LOVE.
Katong FTW!! Wish I could go back there and explore again. Too bad its far away from my home...:(

Today: watched naruto( i can't believe i'm still so slow... not even at shippuden yet), tried to do japanese hw(unfortunately, I did not do much), and tried pumping a ball with a needleless pump:)
Call me an idiot if you want to, but I'm just too lazy to go out to the bicycle shop and try finding a needle. So, while I was sitting aimlessly, and just staring into space, something came to me.What if I just pumped my soccer ball without the needle? So i just took the pump and the ball, went downstairs and tried.
After a few tries with the help of my maid, the ball got harder.
o.0 Ok honestly, I didn't expect my method to work... so I was really surprised. And I was cheering a little:D
Just to cut it short, my ball got pumped almost fully:D but now I'm suspecting a miniscule hole, because while I'm doing this post, it feels...uhhh...squishier now? Air is definitely escaping:(
GTG, before my mom comes here and nags me to read chinese newspaper again(oh, the horror...)Came on specially to do this as Jaryl reminded me that I haven't updated my blog in quite a few days.
Happy Holidays to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment