Friday, May 21, 2010

heys, hope y'all are happy wif your CAP/GPA:D I'm partially happy with it... still hating myself for math and chinese:( MADHU!!! You pwned the class yet again!Congrats to Madhu and Valerie for getting 5.0 CAP!!! You ppl are the smartest(and the most hardworking~).
I just realised that I forgot to post yesterday, so I'll be posting for both days:)
So yesterday... Valerie, Carilynne and I went to get a present for Ms. Joyce Ng's birthday. We intended to meet at City Hall MRT. Valerie and Carilynne got there by MRT by 10.15.

I, on the other hand, having taken bus, was wondering around the streets near Bras Basah MRT, searching desperately for the slightest trace of City Hall.

Later, I found out that instead of walking forward towards City Hall, I was walking backwards towards Dhoby Ghaut-.-
So, Valerie decided to go to Harbourfront instead, to go Vivo to shop at Build A Bear Workshop. Went there via Circle line(the circle line rocks you should all try it) and met the two.
I needed to top up my ezlink card, so we went to the top-up machine. The top up machines at harbourfront suck. Put the card on the reader, and then selected top up. I put in the cash and then tried pressing ok. The damn thing didn't work. We went from one machine to the other, down the loong row of machines, and they didn't work-.- Finally, after jamming my fingers(and Valerie's and Carilynne's fingers) on the touch screen, I gave it a light tap and it worked o.0 What did I do to make you hate me, machine?
Ok. So we went to Build A Bear Workshop after searching the whole building for it. We got a reeaally cute one:D and got a pink shirt for it, with a birthday cupcake:) Again, I repeat, we got the pink one cos there was no white one left and the pink looked better than the blue. Made it with love♥ and recorded the voice clip 20 over times.
-lunch at Long John Silver's and then went home-
Today~
I really can't believed that Valerie got to school earlier than me! She lives at Pasir Ris and I live at Bukit Timah. How could you get there faster than meee??? No fair...
We all signed on the bear's Shirt, and managed to get it done without Ms. Ng noticing. Spammed her phone to get her down to class for the celebrationsXD
(ok, i was a little paranoid about disturbing her...)
The party was a great success:D Really nice cake you bought, PIN YEE:) so sad Jacelyn and Rittik weren't there to join in.... Jacelyn! You missed it all D:
After the celebrations, got back our transcripts... I'll say it here. I got 4.4 for CAP and 4.3 for GPA. Jaryl and Ming Jie, how could you? How could you beat me??(:
Had to rush off to a meeting for EL. A gathering of ppl who are interested in poetry and stuff, and 2 Physics teachers were invited. I didn't know that Physics teachers could write so well... Their works were simply GENIUS. Wish I could write like that too... (Jacelyn i'll give you your handouts on Tuesday, k?)
Crashed Matthew's house with Tai Zhi and Weiheng, and their group's physics meeting:D learnt a little too on the bowling car~
TO THIS GROUP: Your car is cool! SO creative.
I'm joining the NETBALL team~~ YAY:D
Pin Yee, Shannon, Joanna, Theo, Shu Hui, Marabeth, CYA ON MONDAY:D

No comments:

Post a Comment